Rahm wins another Rolex Series event on the European Tour and tops the Race to Dubai rankings collecting the €5m first prize.
Carlsbad, Calif. (November 24, 2019) – Team TaylorMade athlete, Jon Rahm, wins for the third time in 2019 using an M5 driver, featuring Injected Twist Face technology, a 5-layer TP5 golf ball and Spider X putter, as he collected the season-ending DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.
With a final round of 68 and the only player to shoot four rounds in the 60s, Rahm added another Rolex Series title to take his tally to four. Rahm has now won three times a year since turning professional and joining TaylorMade in 2017.
Earlier this year, Rahm switched to the TP5 golf ball for greater spin and control with his irons and around the green, as well as adding the Spider X putter and a new MG2 60° wedge with the TW11 Tiger grind as recently as last Friday on a trip to TaylorMade HQ.
Need to Know
- Rahm has now won the DP World Tour twice in 3 years
- Has won 6 times in 15 starts (40%) on the European Tour (exc. majors/WGCs)
- Rahm finished in the Top 5 in 11 of those 15 events
- Now has 4 Rolex Series titles
- Has won at least once a year on the European Tour since turning professional
- Moves to world no.3 in the OWGR