Return & Exchange Policy
LAST UPDATE – [11/16/2021]
At Par-Tee Golf, your satisfaction is our biggest concern. To ensure the standard of our services and the satisfaction of all our customers, the following rules apply on all returns:
- All returns must be made within 14 days from the purchasing date, while all exchanges must to be made within 30 days from the purchasing date.
- All returns require the original invoices from your purchase.
- All returns require the original packaging, price tags, and correlated items that were included.
- Products must be in brand new condition and have not been used/worn.
- Refunds and exchanges for apparel will NOT be accepted if the attached “plastic tag” is tampered or altered.
- Payment will be refunded to the original method of payment.
- A valid government-issued photo ID may be requested upon your refund.
- Customized and altered products are non-refundable.
- Clearance items are subjects for FINAL sales.
- Flash sales are subject for exchanges and store credits ONLY, and are NOT subject for price adjustments and refunds.
For your convenience, you can choose to return the products through online or in-store, please find below the procedures for both online and in-store:
- Please send an email with your invoice attached to email@example.com regarding your return request.
- After we receive your request, we will notify you the instructions and the returning address.
- All returns are subjects for approval. Payment will be refunded to the original method of payment once we receive and finish examining the returning products.
- Payment will be refunded to the original method of payment, and the refund will normally be reflected in 5 – 10 business days, depending on the method of payment.
**PLEASE NOTE: Customers are responsible for all the correlated shipping cost, and shipping expenses are non-refundable.
- Please come into our store located on 5731 No.3 Road, Richmond, BC, Canada if you wish to return or exchange your purchase in-store.
- Please bring the returning product and the original invoice into our physical store regarding your return or exchange request.
- All returns are subjects for approval. Payment will be refunded to the original method of payment once we receive and examine the products.
- A valid government-issued photo ID may be requested upon your refund if you decide to proceed your return in-store.
**PLEASE NOTE: Par-Tee Golf reserves the rights to deny any return and make changes on the policies without any future notification.